Friday 21 December 2012

On the Third Gym of Christmas, Virgin gave to me... An advent calendar of blood, sweat and tears

She called it "Christmas Combat", even though the real "Christmas Combat" is on Monday. I felt cheated.

But this week Body Combat featured some truly horrific countdowns, and believe me there were no festive pictures of chocolates behind the door.

Seriously, who counts things down from 32!? I'm having to adjust my positioning so I can type without lifting my elbows after completing 64 punches and around 128 high knees.

She did offer us Quality Street at the end but seeing as half my internal organs felt like they were in the wrong place I thought I'd better give it a miss until they had settled and I wouldn't accidentally swallow a toffee into my kidneys.

Owwee.


No comments:

Post a Comment