Monday 30 May 2016

Outrun: The Grand Finale: 100 miles

I AM DONE!!!

The last week has been tough but I managed to get there (Thanks for the pep talks everyone!) 100 miles in 30 days.

That's 17 and a half hours of donning trainers, leggings and a sports bra and putting one foot in front of the other as fast as I possibly could.

That's 20 days out of 30 I managed to motivate myself to do more than just sit on the couch.

That's an unthinkable amount of blisters, sweat and tears.

And it was all worth it - over £500 raised for Macmillan cancer support. I am so thankful for these donations as they encouraged me to keep going and I know that someone will benefit hugely from this money, and because of the nature of cancer - probably someone I know.

Below is my running schedule (of course I had a spreadsheet ;) ) so you can see how much I did each day, and can see how much I slowed down when my motivation was at zero!

www.justgiving.com/emma-stow-outun - still accepting donations!!


No comments:

Post a Comment